Sunday, January 1, 2012

Tiny Dancer

My little girl is ALL girl.  She is all about dresses and princess's and ballerina's.  Everything is pink and purple and sparkly.  So, when a friend pointed out a "Enchanted Ballerina" class for her age group, I had to sign her up.  The class was Thursday mornings and ran for 7 weeks right during my maternity leave.  Done.  

Mallory LOVED it.  Every week she got to dress up like a ballerina and strut her stuff.  Not to mention there was a fantastic recital (and when I say fantastic, I mean horrible but adorable) at the end of the 7 weeks.  I am so glad I got to do this with her but so sad that I probably won't be able to again, since I will likely be at work.  It was such a fun thing to have with my little girl.  I am sure there will be more dance classes in our future, but so happy I was there for the first one.  










No comments: