Monday, January 2, 2012

Beggar's Night, 2011

As mentioned in my previous post, Beggar's Night was a hit this year.  Aside from a minor meltdown prior to going trick or treating, everything went off without a hitch.  Mallory was Princess Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Wesley was a pack of Life Savers Candy.  Daddy took Mallory around the neighborhood while Wes and I hung back and passed out candy.  I was a little upset that I didn't get to see her in action, but it was  a lot of fun hanging behind and seeing all the little kids dressed up.  

Upon returning home, Mallory explained to me that she got a lot of candy trick or treating and then she proceeded to tell me that next year she was going to be Princess Cinderella - no surprise there.  She told me that she loved wearing make-up and being a pretty princess.  Like I said before - she is ALL girl.  :-)









No comments: