Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Turkey Day 2011 was a success, equipped with all the usual suspects.  I wasn't able to take any photos on the actual day at my aunts, but I shot a couple at my mom's the following day.  Like last year, "Grauntie" Linda came in from the cape and spent the holiday with us.  She got to meet Wes and Aevan for the first time and as usual, spoiled them with gifts.  Other then the special guest, not much was out of the ordinary.  We stuffed ourselves with food (which is exactly what I needed post pregnancy) and then played Pictionary which has become a tradition every year.  This year Mallory got into it and was very entertaining.  She would draw on the dry erase board "super fast" and when we told her what we thought she was drawing, she would exclaim "OK!" and then hurry to draw something else.  Not quite the way you play, but monkey see, monkey do, I suppose.  Gobble Gobble.  








No comments: