Friday, January 6, 2012

Ivan is Four!

Every year Ivan's birthday roles around and every year I am so amazed that he is already a year older.  I remember this little boy fitting snug in my arms as an infant.  It is crazy to me to think back and remember all the time we have spent watching him grow up.  This little boy will always have a special place with me as he was my first nephew.  No one else on either side of my family had taken that plunge into parenthood and he was the first little baby I was really ever exposed to.  The moment he was born I adored him.  I remember driving the short drive to Mike & Lori's as often as I could just to get my hands on the little guy.  

Since Ivan, I have gained two additional nieces and nephews and I love them all dearly.  However, Ivan was the first the little man to steal my heart.  Not to mention he is probably one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen.  I am not biased at all :)   Happy Fourth Birthday little man.  We love you!!






No comments: