Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christmas 2011


And....finally.....we have reached Christmas Day.  The funny part is, I only have about 5 pictures from the actual Christmas morning and this is 3 of them.  **sigh**  

Christmas morning was a fun whirlwind of presents and laughs and stockings and dogs and chaos.  And we loved every second of it.  The morning consists of our family, EE, Uncle Todd, Aevan, and Grandpa.  We all have breakfast, open stockings, and then move on to presents.  Santa out-did himself this year and Mallory was on cloud nine.  She loved her presents and of course, loved helping her brother open his.  

After we were finished, we all got ready and went over to Great Grandma's for the final installment of Christmas.  It seems like it is too much when I look back and revisit each part of Christmas, but then I think of how thankful I am that we have all of these places to go and all these amazing people in our family to share the holiday with.  In the true spirit of Christmas I try to not complain about the time spent on the road and the lack of time we have trying to fit everything in, because the truth is that every part of Christmas is exciting and fun and I am so thankful for everything we have been blessed with.  Merry Christmas to all (even in January as I try to catch up on the blog...)  :)  




No comments: